Welcome AQG Members and Non-Members!
The Annapolis Quilt Guild welcomes everyone who is interested in any aspects of quilting or fiber arts.
MEMBERSHIP DUES: Annual membership dues are $30.00 and cover the period from July 1 to June 30.
It's easy to join our community of supporting, quilt-loving colleagues and friends! Simply complete and mail in a membership form.
Membership Advantages include:
- Participating in monthly meetings, workshops, quilt shows, retreats and activities.
- Displaying and marketing your work at the annual guild show and displaying at other local venues.
- Receiving guild newsletter and emails.
- Utilizing the guild library that contains close to 600 books.
- Having on-line access to member-related information and the member directory (to be used for Guild activities only).
- Opportunities to participate in meaningful outreach projects serving our community.
Member Responsibilities: Our guild’s success rests on our contributions of time and talent. All members are asked to support the guild by:
- Helping with one or more aspects of our annual quilt show.
- Selling and/or purchasing raffle tickets.
- Donating at least two hours each year to help with a program or contribute to a specific guild project.
- Serving in leadership positions.
- Having fun and sharing the love of quilting!!
Questions? Contact Us.
Catch up on the latest Guild happenings!
The newsletter provides details about workshops, programs, special events, bees, the quilt show and more.
Sending a pieced or appliqued heart on a 6 1/2 inch unfinished muslin background to a sick or heartbroken quilting friend has been a tradition among our members. You may sign and date your block. Receiving heart squares in the mail has helped to uplift spirits of many of our guild members. If you know someone in need of cheer, contact our "Sunshine Lady" (name of current person listed below).
President: Trish Hankey
Vice President: Kelly Dunahoo
Secretary: Jo Barnes
Treasurer: Donna Brown
Events: Priscilla O'Dell and Jackie Barnes
Membership: Cynthia York and Debbie Varner
Newsletter: Eileen Mattingly
Programs: Polly Schatz and Ellen Moran
Quilt Show: Julie Antinucci, Jenn McCaskey, Elizabeth Balderrama
Senior Advisor: Miki Burgnon
AQG Merchandise: Brenda MacQuilliam and Rebecca Musliner
Beekeeper: Barbara Whited
Community Outreach: Kathy Cannon
Estate Committee: Lynn Hollway and Prue Hoppin
Historian: Hilke Hoefer
Library: June Bronfenbrenner
Raffle Quilt Wranglers: Hilke Hoefer and Jo Barnes
Social Media: Julie Antinucci and Jenn McCaskey
Sunshine Lady: Robin Stinchcomb
Tax Committee: Patti Ackerman
Webmaster: Carol-Sue McIlhargey