Welcome AQG Members and Non-Members!
The Annapolis Quilt Guild welcomes everyone who is interested in any aspects of quilting or fiber arts.
MEMBERSHIP DUES: Annual membership dues are $30.00 and cover the period from July 1 to June 30.
It's easy to join our community of supporting, quilt-loving colleagues and friends! Simply complete and mail in a membership form.
Membership Advantages include:
- Participating in monthly meetings, workshops, quilt shows, retreats and activities.
- Displaying and marketing your work at the annual guild show and displaying at other local venues.
- Receiving guild newsletter and emails.
- Utilizing the guild library that contains close to 600 books.
- Having on-line access to member-related information and the member directory (to be used for Guild activities only).
- Opportunities to participate in meaningful outreach projects serving our community.
Member Responsibilities: Our guild’s success rests on our contributions of time and talent. All members are asked to support the guild by:
- Helping with one or more aspects of our annual quilt show.
- Selling and/or purchasing raffle tickets.
- Donating at least two hours each year to help with a program or contribute to a specific guild project.
- Serving in leadership positions.
- Having fun and sharing the love of quilting!!
Questions? Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org