- Pick up a stuffed animal at the September or October Guild meeting and make a child-sized quilt and outfit for the animal.Return items at the December meeting - just in time for the holidays!
- Guild point of contact: AQG Events Chairperson
Pillows for Mastectomy Patients
- Make lightly stuffed pillows for patients to use when wearing seat belts or under their arms to relieve their discomfort.
- Pillows typically measure about 8" by 11" or 10" x 12".
- Guild point of contact: Louise Myrick
- Christmas stockings for service people who have become sick or injured
- Stockings must be lined (padded with fusible fleece), have a sewn in looped hanger, and an AQG tag (available from Linda Dickinson)
- Most recipients are men ages 18-35
- Bring to October or November Guild meetings
- Guild point of contact: This position is currently not filled, if interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with Kathy Cannon, Community Outreach Chair